Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  ATT NYC UNETs:Not that anyone cares!!!But..."chatmonchy" at the bowery ballroom 3/21/2010

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
ATT NYC UNETs:Not that anyone cares!!!But..."chatmonchy" at the bowery ballroom 3/21/2010
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
http://sxsw-asia.com/JapanNite2010/tourdate.html

If anyone one is interested in meeting up,pm or whatever.

Tickets are $13 advance/$15 dollars day off.

Doors open at 7pm and you must be at least 18 yrs or older

For anyone 21 and up that can't see them in the 21st or wants to see them again(and for a cheaper price no less!),

http://cake-shop.com/calendar/

They are gonna be at the cake-shop the very next day.It's a monday...and it's a club I believe,which means people there may actually get to touch Akiko

You pay at the door,entry is $8-10 dollars,I can't remember but it's up on the site.Doors open at 7:30pm they go on at 9.

And the out-off-towners that may be interested,check out these locations first.

Mar 18 2010 1:45P
Typewriter Museum Austin, Texas

Mar 19 2010 2:30P
Cafe Mundi Austin, Texas

Mar 19 2010 11:45P
SXSW Japan Nite (Elysium) Austin, Texas

Mar 21 2010 7:00P
Bowery Ballroom (Japan Nite Tour) New York, New York

Mar 22 2010 9:00P
Cakeshop New York, New York

Mar 24 2010 7:00P
Amoeba Music Los Angeles, California

Mar 26 2010 6:00P
Amoeba Music San Francisco, California

Mar 26 2010 8:30P
The Independent (Japan Nite Tour) San Francisco, California

Mar 27 2010 8:00P
Viper Room (Japan Nite Tour) Los Angeles, California
Posted on: 2010/3/11 21:31
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: ATT NYC UNETs:Not that anyone cares!!!But..."chatmonchy" at the bowery ballroom 3/21/2010
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I was skimming through and my name (Akiko) caught my eye... lol. I would totally go if I was in the area. But wow, Chatmonchy in U.S.? Pretty cool.
Posted on: 2010/3/12 0:05
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: ATT NYC UNETs:Not that anyone cares!!!But..."chatmonchy" at the bowery ballroom 3/21/2010
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I was skimming through and my name (Akiko) caught my eye... lol. I would totally go if I was in the area. But wow, Chatmonchy in U.S.? Pretty cool.

XD that's funny.What's the Kanji you use to spell you name?
Posted on: 2010/3/12 4:06
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

顕子
Posted on: 2010/3/12 8:56
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

顕子

Aki(raka)?+ko as in child?

Obvious child doesn't seem to fit you.I wonder why your parents chose those :D
Posted on: 2010/3/12 12:08
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Everyone tells me the way I write my name is different and rare. My kanji for Aki also reads as ken. My name is supposed to mean accessories or something like that. I don't really know why my parents named me this. I heard my dad named me but I don't know... I haven't seen him in years and I don't want to ask my mom about it. My great-grandma who took care of my mom was named Aki, but I think the kanji was different. Though she was overjoyed when I was named Akiko.
Posted on: 2010/3/12 15:11
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Everyone tells me the way I write my name is different and rare. My kanji for Aki also reads as ken. My name is supposed to mean accessories or something like that. I don't really know why my parents named me this. I heard my dad named me but I don't know... I haven't seen him in years and I don't want to ask my mom about it. My great-grandma who took care of my mom was named Aki, but I think the kanji was different. Though she was overjoyed when I was named Akiko.

Ah.I was too quick to assume the more noticeable use if the kanji(well for me at least..I can only remember like 23 symbols).Where are you from originally by the way?Island and prefecture please.City as well if you think I'd get lost.
Posted on: 2010/3/12 16:23
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I was born in Fukushima which is in the Tohoku region on Honshu. Its a country side famous for hot springs and peaches. I moved to Hawaii when I was about 5 and been going back and forth. I got my education in Hawaii though and after graduating high school, I moved to Yokohama... in Kanagawa, right outside of Tokyo. Thats where my step-father is from. I lived and worked there for 3 years and moved back to Hawaii this past July.
Posted on: 2010/3/12 16:38
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I was born in Fukushima which is in the Tohoku region on Honshu. Its a country side famous for hot springs and peaches. I moved to Hawaii when I was about 5 and been going back and forth. I got my education in Hawaii though and after graduating high school, I moved to Yokohama... in Kanagawa, right outside of Tokyo. Thats where my step-father is from. I lived and worked there for 3 years and moved back to Hawaii this past July.

Are you going to school now or planning to go back?
Posted on: 2010/3/12 16:45
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

Akiko, where did you get your avatar from? Do you have the original pic? I love it. Thanks.
Posted on: 2010/3/12 17:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>