Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Utada's facebook
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey yo anybody checked out hikaru utada's facebook? It wasn't made by her (pretty sure) but it has a lot of videos i've never seen before. Like that behind the scenes of UU06 and the band rehearsing for the concert. Also there's some myspace messages (i think) in japanese that's from way back from promoting CBTM. There's also LOADS of rare pics i've never seen on there so if the videos don't satisfy your taste then check the pics.

Just thought i'd check and mention. Heh i'm already a fan
Posted on: 2009/10/11 20:59
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Utada's facebook
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Hey yo anybody checked out hikaru utada's facebook? It wasn't made by her (pretty sure) but it has a lot of videos i've never seen before. Like that behind the scenes of UU06 and the band rehearsing for the concert. Also there's some myspace messages (i think) in japanese that's from way back from promoting CBTM. There's also LOADS of rare pics i've never seen on here so if the videos don't satisfy your taste then check the pics.

Just thought i'd check and mention. Heh i'm already a fan

Dude no link?
Posted on: 2009/10/11 21:12
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Utada's facebook
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
which facebook is that ? i only see 1 video and didnt see behind the scene UU06 http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/Utada?v=app_60125351224

Link please
Posted on: 2009/10/11 21:12
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Utadas facebook
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Ha sorry forgot!

Dudes i said hikaru utada's facebook page

Check that
Posted on: 2009/10/11 21:14
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hahah!! those vids (UU06 Behind the scenes and thank you) are posted by me! I haven't checked that fb page in a while! but that's so cool!

I actually have Hikari practice for UU06. Check out my Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/kokoandkiko

I actually have alot of hikki's rare songs (i.e. duets and interviews such as the Freddy Mercury one) that I haven't posted yet. I'll find time and post them on there soon.
Posted on: 2009/10/12 1:02
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
If someone asks for the Keep Tryin' Karaoke or the Traveling remixes after seeing this site,I will slap them.I also think that the Dareka no Nagai ga Kanau Koro single is from the single I upload :o.I labeled it distinctly that way.

Edit:thank you so much for finding this place for us.I actually just got to finish my Mika Nakashima Discography because of it.And My MINMI one too!!!
Posted on: 2009/10/12 7:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Utada
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

Edit:thank you so much for finding this place for us.I actually just got to finish my Mika Nakashima Discography because of it.And My MINMI one too!!!

are you referring to the japanese dream site? They have so much of hikki's works for direct download. I mean her whole discography is on there. But they are missing some stuff on there though.
Posted on: 2009/10/13 0:38
  •  jiaweitheone
      jiaweitheone
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/M/Singapore
wow i added her! Thanks!!=) It's not the original person though hahaha
Posted on: 2009/10/30 8:29
  •  azhar0153
      azhar0153
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/ M/ INA
I think her freak who made that fans page on facebook.

you'll see, there are so many fans page, group, and Hikki's faked page.
Posted on: 2009/12/20 23:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic