Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: crap thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

emustar wrote:
I'm so happy I learned some japanese words and how to make some sentences from the internet.

"hikaruforums.net members" wa emustar no baita desu. ...ka

hiraruforums.net members are emustar's (censored)es. ...?

Boku wa kirei desu.

I'm pretty.

Did the Kuchisake Onna tell you that? Anyways,I've had a alright first week of school.I'm being very timid upon approaching people though.Especially with the girls :/,conversation can be so hallow when there is only visual attraction.But maybe I'm just thinking about it too much.This doesn't feel too different from high school though.But it helps that you don't get forced to interact with the same group everyday.Your attachments aren't subjugated by confines of cultural ignorance.I don't even have to care if their any bigoted (censored)s in my class because their isn't even enough time for me to even know that they are (censored)s!But that doesn't make up for why we have to become slaves to work off tuition -_- Let alone I'm being confined to my major.I was in danger of losing Financial ad for wanting to take Chinese.
Posted on: 2009/9/5 19:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

emustar wrote:
I'm so happy I learned some japanese words and how to make some sentences from the internet.

"hikaruforums.net members" wa emustar no baita desu. ...ka

hiraruforums.net members are emustar's (censored)es. ...?

Boku wa kirei desu.

I'm pretty.

Did the Kuchisake Onna tell you that? Anyways,I've had a alright first week of school.I'm being very timid upon approaching people though.Especially with the girls :/,conversation can be so hallow when there is only visual attraction.But maybe I'm just thinking about it too much.This doesn't feel too different from high school though.But it helps that you don't get forced to interact with the same group everyday.Your attachments aren't subjugated by confines of cultural ignorance.I don't even have to care if their any bigoted (censored)s in my class because their isn't even enough time for me to even know that they are (censored)s!But that doesn't make up for why we have to become slaves to work off tuition -_- Let alone I'm being confined to my major.I was in dangerous of losing Financial ad for wanting to take Chinese.

Are you are first year in college? If so, that's really exciting!!
Which school do you attend?
College is so different from high school...I feel like the only place you could make friends easily is in the dorms...
You were in danger of losing financial aid for taking chinese?!
Posted on: 2009/9/5 19:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
college life sucks..... x.x

Tell me about it in 2009 Graduates in the UK borrowed an average of ?30,000, only one in five achieved any valid employment after Graduation, most admitted even being blow out for part time work at TGI Fridays ?

omg! i feel like its a luxury to study in the uk..given the expensive currency and the high standard of living there...
i kinda want to study abroad there (uk seems so fancy!) but the cost is keeping me away...
Posted on: 2009/9/5 19:45
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

college life sucks..... x.x

Tell me about it in 2009 Graduates in the UK borrowed an average of ?30,000, only one in five achieved any valid employment after Graduation, most admitted even being blow out for part time work at TGI Fridays ?

omg! i feel like its a luxury to study in the uk..given the expensive currency and the high standard of living there...
i kinda want to study abroad there (uk seems so fancy!) but the cost is keeping me away...

Sorry koko0830, please don?t let me put you off, the debt includes borrowing on credit cards, has accommodation costs factored in and is leveraged over a 3 year period.

There are overseas student grants, and the ukcisa is a good first contact for sound advice.

http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/

There is also the option of lodging with a family too, and the ukcisa can assist in the process of placement.

The Uk has a rich history and a diverse culture.
London is truly metropolitan in attitude, and a magnet for European students in the summer!??.Fingers crossed for you

Posted on: 2009/9/6 0:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Sorry koko0830, please don?t let me put you off, the debt includes borrowing on credit cards, has accommodation costs factored in and is leveraged over a 3 year period.

There are overseas student grants, and the ukcisa is a good first contact for sound advice.

http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/

There is also the option of lodging with a family too, and the ukcisa can assist in the process of placement.

The Uk has a rich history and a diverse culture.
London is truly metropolitan in attitude, and a magnet for European students in the summer!??.Fingers crossed for you

ahhh...thanks for the site! I'll check it out! btw, has school started for you?
Posted on: 2009/9/6 14:35
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
That cool!

I have completed the registration process for the London school of economics and will have to attend lectures at the University College too, course placements have been cut by 50% because of current financial conditions so many students have been excluded, I was lucky to have taken an additional qualification that got me through...and has also exempted me from some of the basics, so I have some time to spend with my study partner Caroline preparing....

Koko are you at college?
What subjects are you studying?
Posted on: 2009/9/7 3:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
That cool!

I have completed the registration process for the London school of economics and will have to attend lectures at the University College too, course placements have been cut by 50% because of current financial conditions so many students have been excluded, I was lucky to have taken an additional qualification that got me through...and has also exempted me from some of the basics, so I have some time to spend with my study partner Caroline preparing....

Koko are you at college?
What subjects are you studying?

ooo!! Does that mean you're attending LSE? That's like one of the top schools! The cut in placements at your school is drastic! And I thought the situation was worse here...What are you majoring?

I'll be a second year at the University of California (UC), at Davis, this fall studying Economics and Statistics. The UCs have been greatly affected by the state's budget cuts- reduced free prints, libraries closed on the weekends, larger classes with more students, fewer classes offered, and increased in tuition...

But I'm really glad I entered college already as the competition increases every year...
Posted on: 2009/9/7 19:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
its just work work work! omg.... =/
Posted on: 2009/9/7 20:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

its just work work work! omg.... =/

at least you have a job! its hard to find a job nowadays...where do you work?
Posted on: 2009/9/7 20:10
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
umm i don't have a job
Posted on: 2009/9/7 20:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...227228229230231232233...279>