Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Use of Utada Lyrics?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

DjPho wrote:
Why use autotune? Song is a lil too simple and generic. I'm guessing this is one of your first songs.

In comparison to Proj's other works?Or was that just a conclusion you drew?Honest question,I haven't listened yet.
Posted on: 2010/3/17 21:07
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
in comparison to everything i've heard. usually people who are new to electronic music programs make songs like this.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2010/3/18 14:12
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
i agree, it isnt the best. I think I'll stick to lights for now, but when you do release more stuff tell me.
Posted on: 2010/3/20 21:53
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
Sorry some of you don't like it.
It is definetly not one of my first songs, I have been producing music for four years now. I just wanted a simple, fun dance song. The use of autotuning was used in order to create a heavy dance feel to the song.

I have a whole album released, which came out in January, with the lead single being "Illusion of Love".
You can listen here:
http://www.myspace.com/connersmedley
Posted on: 2010/3/24 14:24
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
update ur samples. get new ones. the better ur samples sound, the better ur songs will sound. I hear a lot of the default fl studio samples. They're good to use to learn how to use fl studio but dont sound to professional.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2010/3/28 2:40
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
I have over 10 thousand samples to choose from. The full Maxi Single is released digitally today on the Official Myspace. Two new songs are released, "How far I'd Go" (One of my favorites), and "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU (StewRat Remix)", which gives a electro house feel to my song, the mix was done by one of Springfield ohio's most prominent upcoming producers.
You can listen here:
http://www.myspace.com/connersmedley

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! :D
Posted on: 2010/4/11 9:26
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well its my opinion, i like Electro music like Aira Mitsuki, Capsule and etc, but when i listen to "How far i'd Go" i feel dizzy. The music play on his own and your vocal too, it doesn't mix.

Try listen to http://www.myspace.com/airamitsuki, how you can hear her electro voice clearly and also the music mix with it.

"All because of you : stewrat re-mix " from the beginning and the end not much different.... 6 minutes ++ too repetitive. Try to give something different in first, middle and the end of the song. Unless you were in club where you only listen to the beat not the song.

You can listen to DjPho mix thru his siggy, he was good.

Well if its offended you, my apologize its my opinion after listen to both song. Maybe its not match with electro music type.

edit : i forgot he already change his siggy XP
Posted on: 2010/4/11 21:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123