<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: Hikki Station Forums
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I'm kind of tired of reading almost incomprehensible posts with messy English, by people who are either too lazy to incorporate grammar or people with bad English. Hope that doesn't happen to hikkistation
Posted on: 2008/6/4 4:08
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
I'm kind of tired of reading almost incomprehensible posts with messy English, by people who are either too lazy to incorporate grammar or people with bad English. Hope that doesn't happen to hikkistation

you're migrating too?
Posted on: 2008/6/4 4:45
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
I'm going back and forth. I don't wanna leave this site.
Posted on: 2008/6/5 17:44
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i'm staying here first... if i get tired i'll move...
Posted on: 2008/6/5 20:09
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
im already tired...its getting too outta hand i think...a few topics becoming crap threads...its ok i think...but every thread becoming one after the first few posts is ridiculous...par exemple...in the about you thread....in joeri's thread...it should be a "ok welcome back i guess"...or criticism from people who despised him...but some people wanna make it longer than it should be by saying random stuff...than the reply afterwards is a lol and then it explodes into a crap thread again...like how did krang become the topic about joeri's return...there's just too many spammers here believe it or not...it makes the forums more enjoyable because its lotsa talking and sharing but still...some people just dont know when enough is enough for some threads..and to top that..no mods or admins here to police any of that...they say they dont have much time now...so thats when they shouldve appointed one...or maybe two if needed...no big authority policing this place turned out kinda disastrous..
Posted on: 2008/6/5 20:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123