Re: Crushes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
^Pips you're so nosey

Exclusive meaning shut out from the rest of you guys. There's no need to get into the quiet conversations that might/could go on between me and hikki

Buuuuut... if you can't take it, then i guess i could say i would talk with her about what's up in life, how she's been doing, maybe talk about different cultures and how they're mixing, joke with her about how because cultures are mixing we could come up with names for the offspring that appears for say a guy from the philippines and a girl from holland having a baby called a hollapino (jalapeno). Or a guy from Cuba and a chick from iceland: Little Icecubes.

She does seem to act a lot like my sister(who i'm really close to) so i doubt it'd really be a problem talking with her. But all the same, thinking of this kind of fantasy stuff is still really weird. (0_o)I mean i'm not gonna try to score a date with her or somethin cuz dang she's 8 years older, making her a possible young cougar! Besides she's already taken.

Kiriya was 15 years older that Hikaru...can't see her worrying about age so much.Maturity maybe though.I think all women do subconsciously or blatant.

Ah but there's really nothing wrong when a guy is much older than the girl. Look at celine dion. She's like 50 and her husband is in his 100s?

But nah man i'm against the idea of even goin out with a girl older than me, for now at least. Later i guess it won't matter. Like if i was dating someone the age of hikki, it would be very awkward because she's the same age as my sister. THAT is weird for me.

Personally i'm more into girls around my age level.
Posted on: 2009/9/4 1:09
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Love is like onion, its a ingredient for cooking life, yet you dont want to flow tears when you cut the onion.
Posted on: 2009/9/4 17:14
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Celine Dion is 41ish, born: March 30, 1968 husband born 21BC:JOKE please!, but husband Rene Angelil has matured a polite 26 years, so is 68ish, but Celine said through her accountants of her multi-millionaire husband. "I didn't want a younger man, I wanted him. And I only wanted to be his." romance is ageless?.ho hum !

hollapino (jalapeno), Little Icecubes, lol
Hikki would appreciate that for sure lol

8 years between Guy and Girl is not a huge issue but for Girl and Guy. If the Guy does not suck his thumb, ?..I could live with the difference.

Giga: ?I just stood there like an idiot with my other friend. Well, time's passed and just a night ago tonight I spoke with her O.O and well...hahaha!!!

What happened? ? Are you seeing her again??you could take SwallowTail advice and say?.. Te Quiero mi peque?a cebolleta

SwallowTail Love and Onions do not a make a happy couple !!!!
Posted on: 2009/9/4 23:05
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Love is like onion, its a ingredient for cooking life, yet you dont want to flow tears when you cut the onion.

So... are you saying that we should not let ourselves get hurt that easy? Good quote SwallowTail. If i sorted it out right...

Hmm... So my friend and i were falling for a super hot hawaiian chick in college last year and none of us had the courage to speak to her cuz she was well jaw dropping, heart melting, tongue twistingly hot. The other night my friend and i were out at dinner with friends and we brought her up for laughs. Last night i think, we both had a dream about the chick.

Does anybody find that WEIRD?

Heh but here's the thing though, in my friends' dream, he managed to puck up the courage to talk to her and start getting her number. START. He never completely got it though. In my dream, Me and my friend kinda stalked her but we never spoke to her. Hard to remember much of the dream, but in MY dream, we were both doctors! My friend and i that is.

At least we were successful in some way in both dreams..
Posted on: 2009/9/4 23:59
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

So... are you saying that we should not let ourselves get hurt that easy? Good quote SwallowTail. If i sorted it out right...

Hmm... So my friend and i were falling for a super hot hawaiian chick in college last year and none of us had the courage to speak to her cuz she was well jaw dropping, heart melting, tongue twistingly hot. The other night my friend and i were out at dinner with friends and we brought her up for laughs. Last night i think, we both had a dream about the chick.

Heh but here's the thing though, in my friends' dream, he managed to puck up the courage to talk to her and start getting her number. START. He never completely got it though. In my dream, Me and my friend kinda stalked her but we never spoke to her. Hard to remember much of the dream, but in MY dream, we were both doctors! My friend and i that is.

?Does anybody find that WEIRD????.

Doctors and Nurses??.Holy Mary Josh ?.it?s a short step?..

This is what a Guy unloaded recently on college forum, ?we love playing doctors and nurses, and the only way to play properly is with a doctors costume and a nurses costume???.

Please ?we were successful?????.????
What exactly does this mean ???

Posted on: 2009/9/5 9:14
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

What happened? ? Are you seeing her again??you could take SwallowTail advice and say?.. Te Quiero mi peque?a cebolleta

SwallowTail Love and Onions do not a make a happy couple !!!!

Umm...I want to see her, but I'm not too sure of where to find her or when to find her...only if I were to visit her at work...but again I don't know where. She's a friend, but not one I see often XD

and no, I don't think I'd call her a cebollita...she might get upset XD
Posted on: 2009/9/5 23:55
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

This is what a Guy unloaded recently on college forum, ?we love playing doctors and nurses, and the only way to play properly is with a doctors costume and a nurses costume???.

*Smacks forehead*

Well aren't we a bit naughty..? Although, that could be a hidden message for dream analysis. Of course it must be known that my friend and i want to go into the medical field and one day become doctors. Who knows this dream could be a look into the future! I even had a 1970 Dodge charger for a car in my dream!
Posted on: 2009/9/6 21:52
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

*Smacks forehead*

Well aren't we a bit naughty..? Although, that could be a hidden message for dream analysis. Of course it must be known that my friend and i want to go into the medical field and one day become doctors. Who knows this dream could be a look into the future! I even had a 1970 Dodge charger for a car in my dream!

Dreams Josh Dreams.......!!?
I have ?dream analysis? software programme...

And here is the Doctor Josh profile:

Josh will check your heart rate, pulse, blood pressure, pupil dilation, general reflexes, look at your tonsils, ears etc before moving onto more interesting procedures....

A recent ?Doctor? Josh case study...

DR Josh was on duty in the Emergency Room, when a young woman with green hair cut Mohawk and covered in a variety of tattoos, wearing strange clothing, orange and purple entered the clinic, Dr Josh was quick to determine that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate ?surgery?.

When she was completely naked on the operating table, Josh noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green, and above there was a tattoo that read, "Keep off the grass." Once the surgery was completed, Josh renowned for focused customer delivery wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which said appendices removed but sorry had to mow the lawn......
Posted on: 2009/9/7 8:03
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
:O @pips.....

But to add to this trend of Yellow fever Josh started,there is this girl named Philipa that I know OH MAN!!!Jk XD. But really there are these two chinese chicks in my psyche class.One of them is this nice...um....kitsurabami color She seems cool from the just of her mannerisms.We talked just a little.I let her hold my book last week but I was actually being attentive so I didn't reap the opportunity the way I should have.And then the other one that sits behind me :melts: she seems so out of my league.She is such a natural beauty.She doesn't speak much to anyone in the class and for whatever reason I freeze whenever I attempt to approach her.Social Anxiety is a (censored) :/ ain't it Pips?
Posted on: 2009/9/14 17:33
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
:O @pips.....

But to add to this trend of Yellow fever Josh started,there is this girl named Philipa that I know OH MAN!!!Jk XD. But really there are these two chinese chicks in my psyche class.One of them is this nice...um....kitsurabami color She seems cool from the just of her mannerisms.We talked just a little.I let her hold my book last week but I was actually being attentive so I didn't reap the opportunity the way I should have.And then the other one that sits behind me :melts: she seems so out of my league.She is such a natural beauty.She doesn't speak much to anyone in the class and for whatever reason I freeze whenever I attempt to approach her.Social Anxiety is a (censored) :/ ain't it Pips?

Hi LoBFCanti,

No sweat and no need to freeze, out of your what league? Ha!.... Just turn around and look cool and say....
Hi ?.... Why don?t we exchange study notes?

They are studying Psyche Yes?

I have detailed notes and with ?step through? examples in these disciplines:

Psyche. analyzers.... Semantical analyzers
psyche.ast...... Nodes for abstract syntax tree
Psyche. Function........ Classes for executing scheme functions
Psyche. Interpreter...... The interpreter, the shell and environments
psyche.lexer........ Lexical analyzer and token class
psyche.schemefct....... Implementation of scheme procedures
psyche.types......... Implementation of scheme types.

Plus....I have notes on, embedding the Interpreter, how scheme types are mapped on python types and psyche objects, strings, recalling scheme procedures from Python, implementing the Python functions, environment objects, interpreter objects, shell objects, and R5RS compliance.

You will blow their socks off, psyche can be a right (
pain to implement....

I have seen students? breakdown interpreting shell objects....

So when is the next class...??????!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/9/15 7:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...14151617181920...36>