<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: utadas style/fashion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Don't really like the hairstyle but those attires that you chose are close to perfect. It kinda feels like something that Hikki would wear (those heels especially, lol)

Her First Love style was funny. I think it's pretty amazing that she could become so famous even with that simple and innocent style. It was quite tomboyish (the shirt and pants), overall not very appealing and the video sucked (no offense). I think it's safe to say that Hikki didn't really rely much on looks to popularize her music.

She looked good during Ultra Blue too. (wasn't too skinny for my taste).

...and I concur with FunkyStrawberries. Utada is one of those who are able to pull off boyish style without looking too butch-y. IMO she still looked great during Heart Station.
Posted on: 2009/10/15 7:15
  •  Cz96
      Cz96
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/Malaysia
hm..i can say is all her style suit her.She look awesome!
Anyways,she always look pretty in any style.
Posted on: 2009/10/15 7:37
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
i dont care what she wears just as long as i can see her hehe

she perfect in any outfit she wears xD

i love her style
Posted on: 2009/10/15 18:16
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
of all these years of seeing hikaru change her look, i can tell that she has a good sense of style.

it just goes to show that hikaru is more focused on her music than her fashion unlike other artists - all style, no substance.
Posted on: 2009/10/15 22:02
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I think she can pull off almost anything.
Posted on: 2009/10/15 23:36
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
I thought she looked Pretty In the First Love Era. Anyways, I like her in a Not So Short Mini Skirt, T-Shirt, High Heels, maybe a cute hat as well.....

Arg. I don't know! The Addicted to You gear was really wonderful, but I could totally forget the tomboyish look, or the dreadlocks and frizzy hair. Automatic looked like she dried her hair in the oven! And God! who told her to wear THAT for the PV? That whole getup in 'Time Will Tell' could totally be left at home. You dress like that when you lounge around on a Sunday winter's morning, not for a goddamn PV.

Apres-divorce, Hikaru's sense of style really has gone downhill I think. The whole HUGE pancho and baggy T-Shirt look with all that weird stuff on it. The gaudy designs, the colours used in BW/K&C (creamy green and purple? OMG) It often looks like she's wearing moo-moos lately.

To each their own, I guess!
Posted on: 2009/10/16 7:35
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
I thought she looked Pretty In the First Love Era. Anyways, I like her in a Not So Short Mini Skirt, T-Shirt, High Heels, maybe a cute hat as well.....

Arg. I don't know! The Addicted to You gear was really wonderful, but I could totally forget the tomboyish look, or the dreadlocks and frizzy hair. Automatic looked like she dried her hair in the oven! And God! who told her to wear THAT for the PV? That whole getup in 'Time Will Tell' could totally be left at home. You dress like that when you lounge around on a Sunday winter's morning, not for a goddamn PV.

Apres-divorce, Hikaru's sense of style really has gone downhill I think. The whole HUGE pancho and baggy T-Shirt look with all that weird stuff on it. The gaudy designs, the colours used in BW/K&C (creamy green and purple? OMG) It often looks like she's wearing moo-moos lately.

To each their own, I guess!
Posted on: 2009/10/16 7:35
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well in my opinion, hikki doesn't really have a style lolz

she is her own style
Posted on: 2009/10/16 9:35
  •  azhar0153
      azhar0153
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/ M/ INA
cotton ribbon on her hair combined with chibi girl anime costume, will look so good, even more cute I think.
Posted on: 2009/12/20 23:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12