<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Tech Corner
guest_Unregistered
Here's my advice: Buy a Mac.

I'm dead serious. Sure it's a HUGE drawback that many programs and/or games are not compatible with the Mac OS, but the stability and reliability totally makes up. And it's so easy to use.

I bought the cheapest MacBook on the market (which is $1,000 USD plus tax) and it was the best chunk of change I ever spent, really. Even my parents were impressed and they're mostly PC Illiterate. Francisco is planning to buy a MacBook also. ^_^ Again, TOTALLY worth the money!
Posted on: 2009/11/7 16:25
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
@abunai:

buying a macbook is definitely the smartest choice you made. i wish i have done the same. i have a pc now and windows definitely sucks. everything just does not work. i am definitely going to buy a mac the next time i buy a computer. now they re saying that windows 7 would solve all that - for all i care, they can shove it up their a**es. who are they kidding, it's still windows however you look at it.

those planning to buy the PSP Go, dont. its not worth it.
Posted on: 2009/11/7 18:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lolz yeah. I hearted my Mac. I wish I would've spent the extra $200 for the one with the aluminum casing and more space 'cuz the white basic MacBook gets dirty on the keys and on the sides of the trackpad really easily from your hands and fingers and it's not all that easy to get clean.

Apple is having a major field day with Windows right now It's pretty funny.
Posted on: 2009/11/8 8:02
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well about PSP GO i heard they have some problem , i hope Sony will fixed that or hacker crack PSP GO.... even though 16 GB internal memories make me tempt to buy it .

I suggest buy PSP 3000 that's the latest after slim, and it still have UMD drive if you like solid copies not just downloadable content.
Posted on: 2009/11/8 19:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12