<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re: Utada is doing well.
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
wow this doesn't seem like its her at all...since the background is of her even in the blog's background. I don't think Utada is the type to go putting pictures of herself as a background.

But there is a possibility that it could be a personal myspace, although it seems very unlikely. Like ghostdog says, it would most likely be up on her U3music blog.

Btw, BokuWaDevil thank you for the screen shot
Posted on: 2009/6/10 1:24
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Am I the only one that realizes that this is completely bogus?

That is not her myspace page and no she does bot have 2 myspace accounts.
Think people!
Why would she create a private myspace page with no friends and post a message like that not just post in on her OFFICIAL myspace page?

If she were to post a message like that it would be on her official u3music blog also.

This is not news it is a hoax.

I don't think it's a fake. But I think it's like a personal Myspace. I've seen celebs have personal ones from a networking Myspace. also. The pictures she has on it are pictures I've never seen before and they look like they've been taking by a normal camera and not a photo shoot or anything. Check for you're self add her. and it does say it's
official.... But if it does turn out to be false and some fan taking over her name.. Then I am sorry for giving you guy's fake news.

*EDIT*
You are most welcome aquaticdragons
Posted on: 2009/6/10 1:24
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:

I don't think it's a fake. But I think it's like a personal Myspace. I've seen celebs have personal ones from a networking Myspace. also. The pictures she has on it are pictures I've never seen before and they look like they've been taking by a normal camera and not a photo shoot or anything. Check for you're self add her. and it does say it's
official.... But if it does turn out to be false and some fan taking over her name.. Then I am sorry for giving you guy's fake news.

Are you sure that the pictures aren't the same ones from her U3music blog? If they are then I don't think its really Utada.
Lol and don't worry if it's false news, at least it made us (or at least me) happy for a moment. ^_^v
Posted on: 2009/6/10 1:34
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Quote:

aquaticdragons wrote:
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:

Are you sure that the pictures aren't the same ones from her U3music blog? If they are then I don't think its really Utada.
Lol and don't worry if it's false news, at least it made us (or at least me) happy for a moment. ^_^v

I have never went to the U3music blog. because I found that that news gets to her myspace and here lol so I've never looked. Lets look now! *Looking and checking* *comes back ten minutes later* Yes they are. I'm confused now But I don't think that proves anything. they are her pictures, she can put them up on a myspace can she?
Posted on: 2009/6/10 1:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
I have never went to the U3music blog.

Then you are not a very credible source.

I've been a fan of her since 1999 and I can say with 100% certainty that this is fake.
Posted on: 2009/6/10 2:01
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I believe it was a hoax... agree to what ghostdog says..
Posted on: 2009/6/10 2:01
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
lol it is obviously a fake Utada MySpace , And i have to move it from Utada News
Posted on: 2009/6/10 2:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I'm with ghostdog... 100% FAKE and yeah

Seeing the background on the screen shot Utada would never put herself on the background just like she doesn't listen to her own songs, even the profile picture it looks like some random picture of a fan..... its Really difficult to say that its not fake
Posted on: 2009/6/10 6:38
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
LAME!

Most definitely 100% fake.
Posted on: 2009/6/10 13:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Hmm!! this *is* rather questionable. I don't know. I never knew Utada used a ^.^ emoticon, so i dunno. I'm open to it though! It may be real, but i'm kind of leaning toward it being fake because I don't see any credible info at this moment.
Posted on: 2009/6/10 13:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>