<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Re: FYE loves Utada
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
My friend said she went to the mall and there was an Utada poster in FYE. I went a day later and it wasn't there. They must have taken it down or something. =[
Posted on: 2009/5/9 5:02
  •  hikki_is_my_homegirl
      hikki_is_my_homegirl
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30-US
Quote:

autumnmycat wrote:
My friend said she went to the mall and there was an Utada poster in FYE. I went a day later and it wasn't there. They must have taken it down or something. =[

more than likely, sounds like what happened to me, i asked the cashier if i could buy it she said no. meany head
Posted on: 2009/5/9 8:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

hikki_is_my_homegirl wrote:
so i went to FYE two days ago, just to make sure this is the one will be released there, and the cashier was like omg everyone has been asking about that cd, i was like really? she told me that they had a banner of her and had to take it down because people kept asking for it and she told me that i better reserve a copy now because the way things are looking there might not be any left! i was so thrilled to hear this. i asked her if that cd does well will they start carrying her other cds and she said they already had some preorder. i'm so happy that Utada is becoming more and more known.

wow how kewl is that!
Posted on: 2009/5/11 0:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12