<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  black_tokyo_rose
      black_tokyo_rose
Re: Japanese Dramas
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i saw the taiwanese version of hana kimi, and i thought it was really good too :) in fact, i felt that the main girl (ella) did it better in the taiwanese version :)

yeah, i've seen GTO & Last Friends too, and i agree that GTO ROCKS :D Last Friends was a little too over dramatic, but i appreciated its depth.

my favorite dramas are the takuya kimura dramas (Pride, Engine, Hero...) taku's an amazing actor :) hikki even had a cameo in Hero... :p
Posted on: 2009/1/12 8:54
  •  itana1
      itana1
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
Personally dont like SHE and ella and stuff which is why i dont like the cast that much....

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2009/1/12 17:44
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Japanese Drama
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

itana1 wrote:
Personally dont like SHE and ella and stuff which is why i dont like the cast that much....

I don't like the boyband, especially the main male lead who acted the taiwanese version of hana kimi, even though Oguri Shun don't look as nice as in other dramas... but i think the Japanese version of Hana Kimi is a lot better
Posted on: 2009/1/12 17:47
  •  itana1
      itana1
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
i agree.

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2009/1/12 18:05
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Yama Onna; Kabe Onna is what I'm currently watching. It is a very funny dorama The main stars are Ito Misaki of Sapuri and Fukada Kyoko of Friends, Strawberry on the Shortcake and Kami-sama, mou sukoshi dake.

BTW, Kami-sama, mou sukoshi dake is a tearjerker! It was filmed 1998.

The first dorama that I've watched was Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, followed by Honey and Clover, 1 Litre of Tears, Nobuta wo Produce, 14 Sai no Haha, Last Friends, Orange Days, Nodame Cantabile, Strawberry on the Shortcake, Bambino!, Sapuri, Proposal Daisakusen, Hana Yori Dango, Gokusen I & II, Seigi no Mikata, Kami-sama. mou sukoshi dake, Maou, Taiyou no Uta, Kimi wa Petto, Zettai Kareshi.. etc. etc.

Too many to mention

But my favorites are:

Hana Kimi (Japan)
1 Litre of Tears
Nodame Cantabile
Last Friends
Kami-sama, mou sukoshi dake
Orange Days
I'll include Yama Onna, Kabe Onna too I loved how Ito Misaki and Fukada Kyoko acted here

and a Korean drama - Princess Hours starring Yoon Eun Hye of Coffee Prince. :D not to mention I liked Coffee Prince too :D

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/1/12 19:19
  •  black_tokyo_rose
      black_tokyo_rose
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
soulhunter14 > you should try some of takuya kimura's dramas

i liked princess hours too what about the kdorama 1% of anything (did i get that title right? haha), was that good? i'm interested in seeing it...
Posted on: 2009/1/13 2:13
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
i watched the dramas based on the actor or actress... the more recent one i have watched is LIARS GAME and Binbo Danshi... my friends feel that LIARS GAME is great... but i have not heard any reviews of Binbo Danshi from them yet...

personally i think Binbo Danshi is pretty good..
Posted on: 2009/1/13 7:17
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
i am still into books, graphic novels

and mostly japanese anime.
Posted on: 2009/1/13 15:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
The only Japanese drama I've last seen was Mara Clara and that was a long time ago
Posted on: 2009/1/15 16:08
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Bloody Monday. Seriously, you must see it. It is one of the best dramas I've seen...

It's about a hacker who tries to find out where a group of terrorist are hiding. These terrorists are planning to let out a virus in Tokyo that wil kill almost everyone in the city and this hacker is trying to hack into their systems and find what kind of virus it is, if it can be cured and when they are going to do it.

check it out!
Posted on: 2009/1/25 2:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>