<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Mental Alarm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
thats happened to me on numerous occasions...waking up to otsuka ai songs...(mainly kurage, nagareboshi) those quiet songs are like lullabies to me as well as darn good ballads to listen to...their voices are soft so theyre soothing...especially at night time...and to wake up to a song or songs like that...it really does kick start your day on the positive end
Posted on: 2008/11/26 20:43
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
lol Roovette, I think Josh is also a Filipino as far as I can remember he mentioned it before, ne Josh?

I think what he's talking about is different with LSS. LSS or Last Song Syndrome is the music that plays on your mind repeatedly because you're hearing it several times, but he's case is kinda different I guess.

Yup I'm Filipino!

In my case, I woke to a song that I haven't heard in a long long time. In my head. Some of you might think that's cool and I did actually say it would be cool if you could wake up that way, but it freaked me out that one morning. I kept (mentally) hearing "He's just a poor boy from a poor family, spare him his life from this monstrosity!" and ".. Please let me go OH OH oh oh oh No NO NO NO NO! Oh mama mia mama mia..." And that wicked awesome, head banging guitar part.

I heard this and it was like it was playing on it's own! My facial expression was like "Where is this music playing?" I was thinking "WTH??" While the song was playing simultaneously! Freaked me out!
Posted on: 2008/11/26 21:21
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Don't worry. Once I had a part of "the workout" stuck in my head during a math exam.

My marks sucked
Posted on: 2008/11/28 4:36
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Have any of you play Left 4 Dead? Well theres a one super mutated zombie call the witch. As you approach her you can hear her crying..and violins playing in the background. As you approach closer sounds get louder and the violin gets more intense..
I usually hear this when I can't sleep...Is that a sydrome also? Or maybe..?
Posted on: 2008/11/29 13:47
  •  SoraJr
      SoraJr
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
Have any of you play Left 4 Dead? Well theres a one super mutated zombie call the witch. As you approach her you can hear her crying..and violins playing in the background. As you approach closer sounds get louder and the violin gets more intense..
I usually hear this when I can't sleep...Is that a sydrome also? Or maybe..?

Nope that's insanity JK

This happens to me everyday. If I don't wake up too a song then that's weird for me. But it's not LSS because it'll be songs I haven't listen to in weeks or years. Actully songs go through my head through out my day. I swear I literally have a soundtrack to my life
Posted on: 2008/11/29 21:56
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Lol..I need help..well its going away so I can get more sleep huahahah
Posted on: 2008/11/30 1:42
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Oh so that they call it LSS no wonder I kept hearing Letter without knowing where that song came from. I learn something new
Posted on: 2008/11/30 19:29
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Huh! So I'm not alone in this mad world! Others have music playing on its own in their head!

It really did freak me out when I realized I could think about other things while Bohemian Rhapsody was rockin in my head..
Posted on: 2008/11/30 19:57
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Huh! So I'm not alone in this mad world! Others have music playing on its own in their head!

It really did freak me out when I realized I could think about other things while Bohemian Rhapsody was rockin in my head..

Hahaha... Josh you are definitely not alone... I too often have songs playing inside my head... Actually I not only wake up to songs only, I also have songs playing in my head suddenly...

Like suddenly I will have melody of a song playing outta the blue... Randomly then i'll try to make out what song was it, then go and listen to the song...
Posted on: 2008/12/1 8:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i wake up hearing my alarm clock in my head before it goes off, which is an uematsu nobuo song from final fantasy 8. or i think that my text message thingy is going off, when really it isn't.
Posted on: 2008/12/3 20:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>