<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: Hikki Station Forums
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
As long as I don't see you making the last posts on most of the threads.
Posted on: 2008/5/26 13:38
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
hikki station forums dont look that interesting

Posted on: 2008/5/26 15:35
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
And you've been a plague to these forums, thank you very much.
Posted on: 2008/5/26 16:54
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hey sanosuke

the forum seems awesome and doing well =D is there alot of ppl joining ur site??
Posted on: 2008/5/26 21:27
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
KS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ is moving!!!!

...forums...get to know me the best you can...because sooner or later...ks is gone...maybe temporarily...maybe for good...we'll see...im more adapted to .:hikki:.'s forum...mods are always observing and all...so help should come quick....hearing all the criticism some have been saying about this site is really true believe it or not...about it never updating news...being unorganized...i never wanted to say it but i did...im no traitor..i still love you all on here...but its not for me anymore...its just changed alot to fit my taste...i may be on and off here...posting maybe once or twice every now and then...but~

*smiles

dont worry...it was great meshing with you all...it was great to be a part of this great, friendly...and always hikki-first community..

regards... - ks...
Posted on: 2008/5/30 16:37
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
what???
Posted on: 2008/5/30 18:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

...forums...get to know me the best you can...because sooner or later...ks is gone...maybe temporarily...maybe for good...we'll see...im more adapted to .:hikki:.'s forum...mods are always observing and all...so help should come quick....hearing all the criticism some have been saying about this site is really true believe it or not...about it never updating news...being unorganized...i never wanted to say it but i did...im no traitor..i still love you all on here...but its not for me anymore...its just changed alot to fit my taste...i may be on and off here...posting maybe once or twice every now and then...but~

*smiles

dont worry...it was great meshing with you all...it was great to be a part of this great, friendly...and always hikki-first community..

regards... - ks...

NOooooooo!! ks-san!!!

don't go!!!
Posted on: 2008/6/1 23:06
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

*smiles

regards... - ks...

i'm 1/4 migrating, but sano, something is lacking, like what boboi is trying to say(i think), the layout is sorta lacking something

and is there any way to change the url? cos the whole website is too long for me to remember, if you know what i mean
Posted on: 2008/6/2 8:43
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
i'm 1/4 migrating, but sano, something is lacking, like what boboi is trying to say(i think), the layout is sorta lacking something

and is there any way to change the url? cos the whole website is too long for me to remember, if you know what i mean

Well, I just made it, it's going to look plain for the time being.

The url is simply: http://forum.hikkistation.net

That's not too hard, is it?

Also, you know I take things seriously so don't try to act like a fool.
Posted on: 2008/6/2 12:36
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
lol, cos when i clicked on the linky on your first post, it's .forummakers or something
Posted on: 2008/6/3 12:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>