<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Re: Pets
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
thanks faye! I'll definitly consider getting this one. The pic looks awesome BTW.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/2 12:27
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Your welcome I love huskies, they are so beautiful. I love big dogs because you can wrap your arms around them and hold them without hurting them. But of course, little dogs are adorable and medium dogs are wonderful too. I love all dogs A Home Is Not A Home Without A Dog
Posted on: 2006/8/2 14:06
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Indeed. Anyway, have you trained your dog to do their "buisnesses" outside/toilet? I certainly, want to train my dog to do that or else, my home will turn into a toilet.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/2 16:32
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Well, my dog lives outside. She has to because my dad is allergic to animals with fur. But, I know it can be done, because where I babysit for like 8 hours a day, there are two dogs, and they just stand in front of the door to outside and bark, and I let them out. It works, but it takes a little bit to train them.
Posted on: 2006/8/2 16:36
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
I'm guessing you bring the dog inside when it's snowing. Right? Or can it withstand the cold?

I know now that huskies have a thick coat skin to probably live outside during the winter.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/2 16:39
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Well, we always leave our garage doors open so my dog can go in there whenever she wants, and she always sleeps inside the garage at night. Shelties have pretty thick fur so, my dog stays warm enough. I feel so sad that she has to be outside, but I go to see her all the time to keep her company.
www.shelties-of-atocha.de/images/01_fame_franjo.jpg
Here is a picture of some shelties in the winter.
Yeah, huskies do dogsled races in the arctic, so they can withstand the cold.
Posted on: 2006/8/2 19:41
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
well, i guess you have it all set then Utada_numba_one, LadyFaye knows more about dogs that i do!! =x

oh, those dogs are adorable LadyFaye!! ><
well, my dog ... i thought it was a cross breed, chihuahua and pomeranian ?? but, now im convinced its something else.. i forgot the name though. i was going to post some pictures of him, but i cant get them off my phone. when i can ill post it up! :]
Posted on: 2006/8/2 22:29
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i love cats. i used to have four, but due to a series of unfortunally events, i only have one anymore
i have my cat over 12 years, and she and i are best friends. she's just a cat we got from friends, but i really got attached to her.
i don't really like dogs, i'm afraid they'll bite me.
Posted on: 2006/8/3 10:35
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Cats are okay. They're quite friendly actually. I heard some can get along with dogs. They're more cleaner than dogs are (I think) and they don't make too much noise.
But I don't think dogs bite. Unless if they were stray or trained to kill. Otherwise they like to get jumpy and active.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/3 11:18
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, some dogs bite more than others. My dog only bites while I'm playing with her, and it is only for fun, she's not trying to hurt anyone, that is just how she plays. I'm always afraid cats will hiss and scratch at me. Oh and thanks berryz, those dogs are adorable That's why I love shelties. Pomeranians are cute too, take a look.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0763190187.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
here is a pomeranian puppy
http://www.blazerscats.com/pomeranians/bratman.jpg
And I babysit these girls that have a sheltie and a little yorkie puppy that looks just like this
http://www.puppydogweb.com/kennels/images/yorkie_dbrandon2.jpg
I love doggies.
Posted on: 2006/8/3 13:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>