1234...6>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Heck yeah! I saw...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Pirates of the Caribbean, baby! LOL how many people saw it? I don't want to ruined the ending for people. But it rocked, I like this one more than the first one. The ending surprised me the most! It was crazy cool! What do you guys think? And what was your favorite part of the movie?
Posted on: 2006/7/17 12:13
Re: Heck yeah! I saw...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i love that movie i watched it 4 times and im maybe going tommorow again its so funny and the cgi guys are davy jones lloks like a real person

my fav part is the begging when jack is the king of the cannibals i love how he runs its funny

o elizabeth * hide the rum * ahhh priceless
Posted on: 2006/7/17 12:20
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
yayayayayya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Pirates of the Carribean!!!!!! Johnny Depp Orlando Bloom "I love those moments, I like to wave at them as they pass by" "I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and look what's inside it!" I've only seen it twice, and I must go again!!!!!! I'd go again tomorrow, but I have dance class for a long time tomorrow. I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AGAIN,AND AGAIN AND AGAIN......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not expecting the ending, but it just makes me want to see the third one even more! I also bought the soundtrack, tee hee, I'm listening to ist now! I love it! I'm a fanatic for orchestra music, for whatever reason . I feel like pirating now!
Posted on: 2006/7/17 12:44
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
o yea i forgot this part when theryre all fightin in the island and there in that big wheel that was very kool and when jack hits orlando bloom in the back of the head
Posted on: 2006/7/17 13:21
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
o yea i forgot this part when theryre all fightin in the island and there in that big wheel that was very kool and when jack hits orlando bloom in the back of the head

Oh, you mean when Jack smacks him with the ore and Elizabeth rushes to him. Then Jack says, Leave him, unless you're planning on using him to hit something. I love the wheel part too.
Posted on: 2006/7/17 13:25
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea i love that part also love

o elizabeth turns around * hide the rum * and when theyre fighting the kraken
Posted on: 2006/7/17 13:27
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
The Kraken is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!
Posted on: 2006/7/17 13:41
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i gotz really suprised at the end i was like how could these happen
Posted on: 2006/7/17 14:16
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Pirates of the Carribean, baby! LOL how many people saw it? I don't want to ruined the ending for people. But it rocked, I like this one more than the first one. The ending surprised me the most! It was crazy cool! What do you guys think? And what was your favorite part of the movie?

yeah the ending was beyond shocking anyways the part i like is when the "dragon" roars and Jack's hat flies off funnies because my dad got scared cause it was really quiet the "roar"
Posted on: 2006/7/17 14:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Dammit I didn't see it yet!
and that is the gayiest Gackt avi ever!
Posted on: 2006/7/17 22:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>