General Discussion
  songs to hear depressed

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
songs to hear depressed
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i just made dis up cuzz im bored well are your favorite depressin songs mine are

come-namie amuro
final distance- hikki
helena - my chemical romance
ghost of you -my chemical romance
dear mama - 2pac(r.i.p)
passion after the battle - utada hikaru
Posted on: 2006/5/22 20:25
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Re: songs to hear depressed
Administrator
A/S/L
Try "Gloomy Sunday."

Urban myth has it that 10-20 people listened to that song, then killed themselves x.X

It IS a pretty depressing song though, about some guy (I think?) that loses his love and decides to kill himself as well, very Shakespearian.

Give it a shot if you're into that sorta thing.

On a more contemporary note, Dashboard Confessional's "The Brilliant Dance" works well for me too.

And I <3 Helena...though it's a bit too fast paced to strike me as being particularly sad.
Posted on: 2006/5/22 21:57
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea helena is faced paced but if u listen to the lyrics its sad and this song is also dedicated to his grandma who died before the video was done filmin
Posted on: 2006/5/22 22:02
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, that's a good song. I love the video, it's really nice. And the colors are awesome. Songs I hear, when I'm depressed. Hmmm....uhhh.....Final Distance, Drop of a Colour, New Days Dawn, Sick, Sink, Hello, Tsuki no Uta, My Dear, and a whole bunch more. xP
Posted on: 2006/5/22 23:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic