Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Koda Kumi "candy" Reggeaton Remix [LISTEN TO HOW WEAK KUU'S VOICE IS BY ITSELF!]

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Koda Kumi "candy" Reggeaton Remix [LISTEN TO HOW WEAK KUU'S VOICE IS BY ITSELF!]
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
Posted on: 2006/7/14 15:26
Re: Koda Kumi "candy" Reggeaton Remix [LISTEN TO HOW WEAK KUUS VOICE IS BY ITSELF!]
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i dont think the reaggeton beat went wit the song i didnt like it
Posted on: 2006/7/14 15:47
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Re: Koda Kumi "candy" Reggeaton Remix [LISTEN TO HOW WEAK KUUS VOICE IS BY ITSELF!]
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
D: Well.. Her voice was never "strong" or that "unique" to start with.. I personally, think she's no different from GreenDay. At first, they were so popular because they were "in", but after a year or so, everyone grew tired of them. I think Kuu is only popular right now because she's "in". She has no real talent...
-
But that's only my opinion, so sorry if I angered/offended Ku-chan fans..
Posted on: 2006/7/14 17:25
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
Kuu worked so hard to get where she is!! why people think she is popular becasue she is the "in" thing is complete bullshit

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/15 2:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic