Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  A question, that's mostly meant for girls. But guys can respond too.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
A question, that's mostly meant for girls. But guys can respond too.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hey, when you buy spray or lotion. Do get fruit scents or flower scents? You know what I mean? Like with Victoria's Secret: Love Spell, it's a flower scent thing. But they have others. Like that pear one. xP Yeah, well anyways which do you perfer, flower or fruit scents?
Posted on: 2006/6/12 2:50
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: A question, thats mostly meant for girls. But guys can respond too.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Fruit scents. hate flower smells, if you spray too much of it you stink. if you spray alot of fruit, you smell nice and sweet. sorry, in a rush! =]
Posted on: 2006/6/12 3:14
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think it depends. Sometimes there'll be a brand of body spray or lotion that smells much better in a fruit scent and then others in a flower scent. But I think I prefer going with a flower scent. The fruit scented types of products I've used before started smelling funky after a while.
Posted on: 2006/6/14 9:09
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I'm with Lily, I find myself buying flower sented things. But sometimes I long for the apple smell or pear smell. ^w^ But I often buy flower scents! x3
Posted on: 2006/6/15 17:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
lotion with flower scent
spray with fruit scent (^_-)
Posted on: 2006/6/16 14:58
  •  fukuoka_stars
      fukuoka_stars
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Well flower scents [from my experience] tends to be really strong/powerful..its kind of nauseating. Longer lasting I'd say.

Fruit scents however are sweet smelling however less powerful.

I'd prefer the fruit scents. Depends on the occasion. Formal: Flower scent. Fruit: Casual. :)
Posted on: 2006/6/17 8:19
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, that makes sense and I think it's kinda true. I think it also depends on the brand too. Cause Victoria's Secret seems to stay around a long time too. The scent I mean.
Posted on: 2006/6/17 18:29
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i buyt some fruit scented ones like peach when i go out and when im home or in partys i wear lots of victoria secret ones and some flower scented ones ooo i love peach scented lolol jk i most of sounded gay
Posted on: 2006/6/17 18:43
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i buyt some fruit scented ones like peach when i go out and when im home or in partys i wear lots of victoria secret ones and some flower scented ones ooo i love peach scented lolol jk i most of sounded gay
LOL yeah just a little. But here's a question for you then and the rest of the guys. What would you rather have girls smelling like? Do you like them smelling like flowers, or fruits?
Posted on: 2006/6/18 11:45
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i would chose fruits cuzz they like smell better then flowers cuzz no offense when u wear flower scented one u smell like dogg poo and i espically like when they wear fruit scented ones
Posted on: 2006/6/18 11:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>