Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
   Back (x 2 years)

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Back (x 2 years)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
You know that scene in a movie where the villain is finally defeated and tossed into some pit or crushed in a garbage vat or are faced with some other melodramatic demise only for some obligatory sign to arise towards the end of the credits (or perhaps after their conclusion) that points towards the inevitable sequel to that film?
Think of "Come Back to Me" as that moment.
Think of "This Is The One" as the sequel.
Think of me as the villain.
Greetings. My name's Shuri. Or Eli. I don't know if there's anyone around who would still remember me, but I used to frequent Utadanet about two years ago. Then I stopped.
Don't ask me why, because I don't remember.
But for about the last month or so, since I got wind that the release of Utada's "Come Back to Me" was officially announced, I've been lurking around the News section of this forum almost daily. So today I figured, what the heck, with Utada's new English-language album on the horizon, I'm going to NEED some fellow Hikki fans to squeal with and share my thoughts of the album with and generally be all fanboyish/girlish with. Otherwise I'll go crazy. And since I don't know anyone locally who fits that picture, I decided that Utadanet was as good a place as any to connect with others who appreciate this amazing musical artist. Even if all the fanboyish squealing will be virtual. Actually, perhaps that's for the better.
Anyway, I hope everyone will welcome me warmly back. And I hope you're all as excited for March as I am! Hikki forever!! <3

Love & Life
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/2/24 18:30
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Back (x 2 years) Idle_mind 2009/2/24 19:19
       Re: Back (x 2 years) SwallowTail 2009/2/25 0:00
         Re: Back (x 2 years) Cecildragoon 2009/2/25 9:39
     Re: Back (x 2 years) CrescentLupin9 2009/2/26 20:39
       Re: Back (x 2 years) <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/2/26 23:34
         Re: Back (x 2 years) Shurikid 2009/2/27 15:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic