Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
   Newbie to the forums, but not Utada =)

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Newbie to the forums, but not Utada =)
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/USA
Oh wow its very nice to meet you =) Glad to see someone else on here into voice acting! You should get into doin some ameture voice acting for animes you can do it with your computer and what not heres a clip i acted in with a friend i play the guy =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZMoQ85c--E

Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Hi AJ, it's nice to meet you! I kind of did the same thing as you, except I registered way back in 2007 and then left and then came back a couple of weeks ago. xD
I'm also really into voice acting! And acting in general, but voice acting in particular is something I really want to pursue. To be able to create an entire character using only your vocal cords- it takes as much patience and talent and practice as learning to sing well. It's so nice to share common interests with someone right off the bat!
Anyway, I hope you have a great time here. If you need anything, ask a mod, not me, 'cause I don't know anything about these forums (heh). Otherwise, I'll see you around. ^^

Kisses & Cuddles,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/8 16:43
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Newbie to the forums, but not Utada =) Shurikid 2009/3/8 16:31
       Re: Newbie to the forums, but not Utada =) ajrich17901 2009/3/8 16:43
         Re: Newbie to the forums, but not Utada =) <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/3/8 17:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic