123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  EezyBreezy
      EezyBreezy
Favorite song from This Is the One? =D
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/Canada
First song I heard from it was Apple and Cinnamon, which is my current favorite. I also love FYI and Taking My Money Back which are tied for second.

(BTW, I'm not including Simple and Clean and Sanctuary, since we've all heard those years ago.)
Posted on: 2009/10/7 22:48
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Favorite song from This Is the One? =D
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I forgot those songs were on there. Well that's because I bought mine back in march in japan when it came out there with remixes of come back to me as the bonus songs. Later in may, I found out simple & clean and sanctuary were on the American version of the album. It was also a lot cheaper than the Japanese version.
Anywho, my favorite is Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI.
Posted on: 2009/10/7 23:53
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
FYI is the best. the intro alone is a winner.
Posted on: 2009/10/8 0:34
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I love FYI and I love Me Muero. But I'm not sure which I like better....
Posted on: 2009/10/8 0:36
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Hmmmmm.... I'd say This One (Crying Like A Child) is my favourite, simply because it's a very typical Utada-esque song.
But then again Apple And Cinnamon is a great song... And Come Back to Me is good as well!

And I really like Poppin', I think it oozes typical Utada charisma! I know people don't like it, but I love it!
I dunno, the whole album has its high, and all the songs are typically great!
Me Muero is also another favourite of mine, I think it's sassy, sexy and very misunderstood, which makes it a great little number.

I guess I should mention Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI, seeing as this one seems to be a fan favorite. I'd say the biggest let-down of the album would be... Automatic Pt. II, I was expecting so much from that song, and it was a bit of a let-down... Oh, God, look at me giving a review!

I dunno,I like most of the songs, but This One (Crying Like A Child, Me Muero, Come Back to Me, Poppin' and Apple and Cinnamon are my favourites (obviously I can't have just one!)
Posted on: 2009/10/8 2:55
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Apple & Cinnamon + This One.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/10/8 8:08
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
Currently This One (Crying Like A Child). That one is really made me crying like a child
Posted on: 2009/10/8 9:28
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
On & On
Merry Christmas Mr.lawrence - FYI
Taking My money Back
Dirty Desire
This One
Sanctuary ending
Posted on: 2009/10/8 11:58
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
This One.

I really love it!
Posted on: 2009/10/8 14:00
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I bought the version which does not have the bonus songs such as Simple & Clean and Sanctuary then later on I found on that there are actually versions that have those songs. I got so disappointed. However, it's futile since my country doesn't sell the versions of the album which have those bonus songs.

All the songs are okay except for Automatic Part II. Like most of her fans, I was actually expecting a bugger surprise. Automatic was a great song so I thought part II would be GREAT as well. (or actually even greater than the original one)

Songs that I play a lot are Come Back to Me, FYI, Apple & Cinnamon, This One and Me Muero. I really like how she says "Me Muero". It's sexy. Some people find it annoying when she sings This One, especially the part where she drags the word CRY but I like it too. LOL.
Posted on: 2009/10/11 17:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>