Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO?

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  lolztrunkz
      lolztrunkz
Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/SoCal
Hi, I'm new here. I always knew Utada since her song, Simple and Clean came out, but that's all I knew from her. Fast forward to this year, 2009, my friend mentioned she had some new English material. So for the past week, I've been on what you could say is an Utada binge lol.(Looking at anything related to Utada haha)I went to wikipedia/youtube and looked her up and absorbed all the info I could. So now, the obsession has passed a bit and just wanted to know if there's anything new going on with her at the moment. Thanks.

By the way, I think it would be cool if she released FYI. I think that song would do very well.
Posted on: 2009/8/2 8:24
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? lolztrunkz 2009/8/2 13:56
       Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/8/2 18:14
         Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? lolztrunkz 2009/8/2 22:16
           Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? jesuislm 2009/8/2 22:35
             Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? quincye93 2009/8/2 23:19
             Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? kuromaguro 2009/8/2 23:49
     Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? jesuislm 2009/8/2 23:41
       Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? LoBFCanti 2009/8/2 23:50
         Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? kuromaguro 2009/8/3 1:00
         Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? quincye93 2009/8/3 2:17
           Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? LoBFCanti 2009/8/3 5:41
         Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? jesuislm 2009/8/3 6:18
           Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? LoBFCanti 2009/8/3 17:05
             Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? Amaterasu 2009/8/4 9:52
               Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? Macdan 2009/8/4 11:26
                 Re: Anyone know if Utada is still in NY or Japan? Will she release a second single in the US from TITO? <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/8/4 18:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic