1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  neXus
      neXus
Helping Hikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
I recently found out one of my friends died and one of the first things i did was watch the end sequence to kingdom hearts 2 to help myself cry and get it all out.

I wondered if Hikki has helped anyone else in other ways?

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/5/13 11:28
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: Helping Hikki
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
First of all, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I am amongst those who know how it feels to lose someone that stand really close. It's unbelieveable and an experience no one, ever, should get. it's never fun and will never be.

In January my uncle's wife died from brain tumor. A terrible loss, and in march my cousins grandfather died. He was 63 yrs old (not really an age imo), and perfectly healthy. He just never woke up one morning. :/

Now, I only went to my uncle's wife's funeral, because I was away when they held the one for my cousins grandfather. Anyway, the funeral I went to was really really beutiful, with a lot persons in the church. But, this was in Scotland, and there they after the ceremonial stuff went down to a local pub and drank to the gone persons life. I find it very strange, but yet very good. In Sweden we just sit together and feel sorry, when in Scotland they instead celebrate his/hers whole life. There is a big difference.

Anywho, just wanted to tell you, in the end, that Utada helped me with the grief too. Marsha died 7th january (yeah,good start of the new year),and the funeral was held the 14th in the same month. One week. One week where I could not listen to just anything. It was Utada. And it was Utada all the way. Colors from Utada United had never been more beautiful and full of emotion, dareka never brought forth as many tears from me, and flavor of life... omg T_T
I just kept in my room listening to her music, it was kinda the only thing that kept me calm. I'm not saying that it was thanks to her that I didnt go all mad, but she definatly soften it all up. Made me happy in the heavy sorrow you know. She's amazing, I'm so glad we all've got her on our sides. Sounds somewhat like a goddess now .

I might as well ask; How did it happen, with your friend?
Posted on: 2008/5/13 14:22
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
He had a diabetic fit in his sleep. Thats no way to go but i think it was at least quick. He was the same age as me, 21, so it has seriously affected my outlook on life.
Sanctuary has new meaning to me now, and helps me to start sobbing to myself, to let it all out. Angels in flight...
And the beginning of let me give you my love too.

What a day,
Young boy next door passed away,
Ooo it makes me want to say, hey,
I don't want to waste another day.

(It helped typing that out)

The familiarity of the songs is comforting and her voice is soothing.
I hope i have a chance to thank her in person one day.

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/5/13 14:48
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
take care, you two...
Posted on: 2008/5/14 11:15
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Yes take care! It is a blessing to experience Hikki's music in this lifetime. Her music helps overcome stress. I listen to songs like colors,flavor of life, and Shiawase ni Narou when I'm feeling down it really eases the pain. Currently I listen to Fight The Blues it keeps me motivated. I hope you two will recover from your loses soon. Life is short and beautiful we should cherish it everyday!
Posted on: 2008/5/14 16:33
  •  dancingsabre
      dancingsabre
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/female/Oregon
I'm sorry for your losses....I know how it feels. Last year, a friend of mine lost her battle with cancer...I listened to the live version of Simple and Clean, and Final Distance... both those songs had a sort of soothing affect on me. My friend was a Hikki fan too, Her favorite song was Final Distance.
It isn't or is it a Modernist reaction"
~Utada Hikaru

Posted on: 2008/5/14 20:19
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
Thank you all so much for your support. I know its not easy to talk about, but i really appreciate everyones comments.
You guys and girls all know and understand the power of Hikkis music.

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/5/15 11:19
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
How do you delete a double post?

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/5/15 11:19
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i don't think you can....
Posted on: 2008/5/15 19:49
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

neXus wrote:
How do you delete a double post?

just dont worry about it...

and hikki-san does help me out alot...when and if im sad or depressed..i listen to a list of hikki-san songs...beautiful world, uso mitai no i love you, or final distance...i feel her voice in those songs and i stop and just unload my emotions all at once for the duration of those songs...helps alot...i feel much better afterwards..
Posted on: 2008/5/16 20:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>