Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
Easy Breezy - Obsolete (she is not in a relationship)
You Make Me Want To be a Man - Obsolete (she is no longer married)

Obviously, you did not read the quotes thoroughly. "Easy Breezy" was written on a "let's say you were..." basis. It's not a personal experience. So, your "obsolete" claim is false.

Also, on YMMWTBAM...the fact that she performs it constantly shows that you claims of "obsolete", once again, are false. Not being in the original conditions of which a singer writes a song doesn't mean it's "obsolete." Many singers write about past issues but does that make those songs "obsolete", too?

Just because you don't like her English works doesn't mean you have to go around trying to prove your opinion right. Create a thread all about not liking Exodus and TITO and rant there.

On topic:
Thanks for sharing!
It's always interesting to see where Utada's inspiration for songs come from!
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/17 16:48
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/5/17 15:50
       Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM Jiremi 2010/5/17 16:48
         Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/5/17 19:20
           Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM Jiremi 2010/5/17 19:35
           Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM bhive619 2010/5/17 19:35
             Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM Dark_Armed_Dragon 2010/5/17 20:55
               Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM Jiremi 2010/5/18 12:01
                 Re: Hikki's Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM Mr.GagaHikaru 2010/6/1 10:06
     Re: Hikkis Thoughts On Easy Breezy&YMMWTBAM 山本_passion 2010/5/17 15:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic